quinta-feira, 21 de maio de 2020

INGLÊS

Daily Routine
        
Como está sua rotina nessa quarentena?
Acordando cedo e dormindo tarde? Ou não, tudo fora de hora?

Na Caderno Trilhas de Aprendizagem, Pág 73, lemos a rotina de uma pessoa. Let’s see?
 
I woke up at 7 am, got up, took a 10 minute shower with warm water because I was very hot. I heard on the radio that the temperature this morning reached 26 degrees. I prepared a coffee  with two tea cups of water and 3 tablespoons of powder. To weeten my cup, I put 1 spoon of sugar and I ate half French bread with a piece of white cheese. I took the car and walked some 15 minutes to reach a gas station and I asked the gas station attendant to fill the tank with gas. I got scared: I paid almost R $ 120.00 for 32 liters of fuel. To get to work. I covered approximately 13 kilometers. I managed to arrive on time, 8 hours and 45 minutes. I think I'm already hungry.

SITUATION
GREATNESS
Shower water temperature

Amount of coffee powder scoops

Day temperature

Time I woke up

Quantity of bread and white cheese

Distance

Quantity of tea cups of water for coffee

Amount of fuel

Day temperature


Detalhe: A ordem das perguntas estão diferentes das perguntas no caderno de matemática.

Produza no caderno um pequeno texto contando sobre sua rotina nessa quarentena

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado pelo comentário, responderemos o mais breve possível.